Office.com/setup - Install Office 365/2019 - www.office.com/setup
Microsoft Office is composed of an entire suite of products and services that include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype, OneDrive, and a lot more. All the programs and services serve their own unique purpose, such as Word is used for processing textual documents, PowerPoint is used to create slideshows, and Excel is used for spreadsheets. Microsoft Office, commonly abbreviated as MS Office, is an extremely well-known programming suite that comes in various versions. Users who have any version of Office can download the setup from office.com/setup.
Downloading Microsoft Office on Windows
- Pay a visit to www.office.com/setup.
- Check whether you are logged in.
- If not, then click on Sign in.
- Input the username and password.
- After logging in, click on Install Office option.
- If you are logged in with your work or school account, then click on Install Office apps.
- Choose Install.
- If you wish to get Office 365, then click on Install Office.
- In order to install the 32-bit variant, go to Other options, select the language and the version.
- After that, click on Install.
- Now, the download will begin.
Installing Microsoft Office on Windows
- When the setup file gets downloaded, click on Run/Setup/Save File.
- After that, in the UAC window, click Yes.
- The installation shall commence.
- When the installation is over, you will get prompted with a message.
- Click on Close.
Downloading Microsoft Office on Mac
- Visit www.office.com/setup and log in.
- Enter the credentials of the account linked with the purchased Office product.
- Now, choose Install Office and then click on Install.
- Microsoft Office setup file will begin downloading.
Installing Microsoft Office on Mac
- When the download is over, go to Finder.
- Visit downloads and launch the installer.
- Click the Continue button at the lower right corner.
- Read the agreement and press Continue.
- Press Agree and then determine how you wish to install the suite.
- Check the disk space needs, and alter the installation location, if you wish.
- Hit the Install button.
- If your system has a password, then enter it.
- Select Install Software option.
- Now, hit the Close button once the installation is over.
How to activate Microsoft Office?
When you launch any Office app for the first time, you are prompted to enter the product key for activation. You can also go to office.com/setup and activate your product. Here’s how:
- Log in to your Microsoft account.
- Select the Activate option from the home page.
- Key in the 25 characters alphanumeric product key.
- Note: You will find the activation code/product key on the retail card or confirmation email.
- Choose the country, region, along with language.
- Hit the Next button.
- Select whether you wish to enable or disable Automatic Renewal and hit the Next button.
- Click on Activate.
Microsoft Office comes in many different versions and editions. Office 2019, the latest in the Microsoft’s productivity suite lineup, is an amazing version that succeeded Office 2016. For businesses, Office 365 remains the top choice. Many people still use older Office versions such as Office 2013, Office 2010, and even Office 2007. All Office apps and services work seamlessly on different platforms. The setup and installation process is also effortless and quick. Get any Office suite according to your need and bolster your productivity.